Welcome to Winnebago CUSD #323
Our attendance centers include
- Dorothy Simon Elementary - Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grades
- Jean McNair Elementary - Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grades
- Winnebago Middle School - Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Grades
- Winnebago High School - Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Grades
Our core beliefs and values The following belief statements describe deeply held beliefs that influence our actions in Winnebago District 323:
- We believe that children are the hope and future of our world; therefore our primary function is to educate all students for a successful future.
- We believe that excellence is achieved through a rigorous and engaging curriculum and structured activities beyond the classroom.
- We believe every child deserves quality teachers.
- We believe measurement of progress is essential to achieve improvement.
- We believe that teaching and learning flourish in a safe, clean, disciplined, and nurturing environment.
- We believe that family, school, and community are vital partners in the learning process.
- We believe that all individuals deserve respect and are responsible for their own actions.
- We believe that we are responsible to our community to provide prudent fiscal management.
The end of year is approaching quickly for graduating Seniors at WHS! In an effort to help everyone plan ahead appropriately here is some information that covers most frequently asked questions.
Kids Club will be holding their second registration night for the 2017-18 school year on Thursday, May 18 from 4 - 5:30 p.m. in the Simon Cafeteria. $10 off registration fee. Account must be current to register for next year.
District Wide Art Show and PTO Basket Raffle will be held on Wednesday, May 3 from 5 - 7:30 p.m. in the Winnebago High School Gym.
- Dorothy Simon Elementary School - dismissal is at 12:40 p.m.
- Jean McNair Elementary School, Winnebago Middle School, and Winnebago High School - dismissal is at 1 p.m.
Free healthy and nutritious summer meals are available for children 18 and under when school is out. Find a site close to you. Call 800.3589.2163 or text FoodIL to 877877 or visit summermealsillinois.org See below link for more details.