Parents can find out their child’s classroom placement (AM or PM Session) on Friday, August 19 on the doors at Simon Elementary and McNair Elementary.
Coop Early Childhood/District Preschool Parent Orientation: Thursday, August 25 6:00-7:00pm (Parent Only Meeting)
Parents can attend this evening session to receive valuable information about what is happening in the Early Childhood/Preschool classrooms.
Meet the Teacher: Friday, August 26 1:00-3:00pm
Parents can bring their child to their Early Childhood/Preschool classroom with their school supplies and meet their teacher.
First Day of School
Monday, August 29 will be the students first day of school. There will be bus service this day – pickup and drop-off. It is recommended that parents do not attend this day.
Start and End Times of Each Session
AM Session 8:05-10:35
PM Session 12:10-2:40
1. You will receive a registration packet if your child was enrolled last year.
2. First time students need to have the following for the registration process:
- Proof of District Residency
- Current Physical Examination by October 15
- Record of Immunizations by October 15
- Certified Copy of Birth Certificate – not the hospital copy
- Dental Exam is not necessary for Early Childhood/Preschool
3. Transportation department will notify you prior to the start of school regarding bussing
For additional registration information, supply list, and concerns; please go to the district’s web site at www.winnebagoschools.org registration